Re: Replacement Chassis vs. VALUE

To: "Robert Poague" <rapoague@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Replacement Chassis vs. VALUE
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:32:45 -0400
To put a worthless piece of wreck that literally broke in half behind
the firewall is far more valuable than all the concourse points in the
world. My car would have been chucked into the land fill years ago and
we'd have been one more car less in the ranks. I AM determined that
"Healey Bits" will rise from the grave one day to roar through the
country side with smiles on the faces of the occupants. I have a repro
frame that was custom built to match the original, but would not have
hesitated to use a Jule in the resurrection I'll be undertaking,
probably the rest of my life, on this car. Jule came out long after I
had started acquiring bits and pieces.

Dave
1960 BT7 "Healey Bits"
1967 BJ8 "Not in Bits"
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits" (See link below)
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm
Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix (See link below)
http://www.pittsburghvintagegrandprix.com