RE: Gauges-meters?

To: <Slvrbulit2@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gauges-meters?
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 20:36:31 -0400
Seth, all you need is a sensitive milliammeter or microammeter fitted with
an external resistor. The resistor is called a "multiplier." Its value is
determined by Ohm's Law. So, for example, say a 1-uA microammeter could be
set up so that 1-V corresponds to a full-scale reading.

Contact me off list for gory details.

 ==  Alex in Maine
     1960 BT7 "Blue Mainie"
     Former owner 1957 100-6, 1967 BJ8