Ammeters

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Ammeters
From: James Wilson <snaggle2th_gb@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:20:11 -0700 (PDT)
Bill:

The problem is that you can't always foretell when you'll need the information.
Prevention rather than cure is the idea.

Last year I was on a drive and had to return late one Sunday for work the next
day. One o'clock am, in the rain, on a back road and all the electrical power
went off.... With better instrumentation I think the problem would have been
seen earlier, and maybe fixed less inconveniently.

"However I see no advantage to haveing such info available all the time. Bill"