Re: Which Radios? Who cares? I drove her for the first time!

To: "Blue One Hundred" <international_investor@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Which Radios? Who cares? I drove her for the first time!
From: "Scott Willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:33:27 -0500
Tonight I popped my Healey cherry. I got all the hydraulics pumped thanks to
some good buddies and cold beer. Wow! The pedals are close! Though I think
it fits me very well. I love the shifter off to the side. Very cool...

Thanks folks for all the replies on the radio. Sometmes I've just got to be
able hear NPR, Johnny Cash, or the Ramones whilst driving. Depends on the
mood.

I'll hold off drilling any holes until I can get to a show that has several
Healeys. There are two great events coming up here in KY. I just hope my
life doesn't get in the way of attending.

Tomorrow I address the exhaust rattle/leaks and get her licensed. Oh yes
that's in between working of course.

Cheers,
Scott
Not so mashed anymore BN7