Radio mounting

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Radio mounting
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:14:44 -0400
I should have taken pictures, but I was overwhelmed while at the Hershey
car show in Oct. There was a real nice 3000 there that had a custom box
built to sit on the transmission tunnel, back under the dash , just big
enough from the firewall out to hold a stereo. It had speakers on the
sides of the box and was upholstered to match the dash and seats. Could
be built of wood or sheet metal and covered easily since it was square
corners. Picture a Bugeye upholstery panel over the transmission tunnel
with a radio in it and that's pretty much how it would look. I'll get a
picture next time when I see something that grabs my attention like that.

Is this car owner a list member???

Dave
67 BJ8