She's running. Wow! Loud! But clutch prob.

To: <N5572B@aol.com>, <international_investor@yahoo.com>,
Subject: She's running. Wow! Loud! But clutch prob.
From: "Scott Willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:18:58 -0500
I didn't realize how loud the Healey's were while driving. The BN7 has a new
stainless system. I'm used to my MGA with stainless exhaust. Which ever
radio I do choose to install may not be used much. Great sounding exhaust.

I have not gotten very far before the clutch stops working. After I walk
home to ge the truck and let it sit for a while it begins working agin. It
sounds like air in system to me but I never see any while bleeding. It is a
bear to get my hands in there to even perform the bleeding.

Any other ideas on what may be causing the clutch to stop working after a
bit of driving and start working again after sitting?

This car has been in a barn for 25-ish years.

Cheers,
Scott
Mashed 60 BN7