Re: pinion flange

To: John Rowe <jarowe@westnet.com.au>, Healey List
Subject: Re: pinion flange
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:28:43 -0700
G'day, John:

To this point, I have 'rescued' 7 or 8 complete 3:545 diff pod assemblies
from large British saloons - including one from a Morris Isis, a couple from
Wolesleys, and the rest from Westminsters (all auto trans cars from the
factory - the manual gearbox cars had 3:9 diffs).  All are an exact copies
of the Big Healey diff (except for the very early BN1).  In my researches,
I've been led to believe that the Princess diff assembly is the same.

I would say that it is virtually certain that the Princess diff driving
flange is the same part as is used in the Healey diff.

Hope this helps.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C. Canada
BT7 tri-carb