RE: Fuel starvation?

To: RCT2BNC@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fuel starvation?
From: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/XPRU <Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:46:04 -0500
Ben, et. Al.,

Hello, Ben,

While I tend to think that Keith is "right-on" with his ideas I couldn't
help but add the following:

You haven't by chance installed a non-vented gas cap have you?  It seems a
long shot to me, but thought I would mention that if a vented cap is
replaced by a snug fitting non vented cap you could develop a "vacuum"
situation in your gas tank after a bit of driving.

Just an idea.  Pundits are welcome to tell me why this is "logical
reasoning" of mine is off-base!

Thanks.  Stever