Re: Rocker / Valve cover question

To: "Sierpina, Stan" <Stan_Sierpina@translink.bc.ca>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rocker / Valve cover question
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:46:47 -0700 (PDT)
Stan -

If I'm not mistaken, I think those earlier motors used
a shorter cap nut than later motors.  Just buy the
later style cap nuts and it all should work (it
doesn't need to be the stainless steel ones).  Oddly
enough,your motor number seems to be pretty early for
a '62?  Must be a '61 sold as a '62 in the US.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8

--- "Sierpina, Stan" <Stan_Sierpina@translink.bc.ca>