RE: Legends of Motorsport

To: "matt wilson" <mwilson18@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Legends of Motorsport
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:57:54 +1000
G'day

Sounds like the Castrol film "Mountain Legend" with Aussie Paul Hawkins
behind the wheel of the 3000.

Sadly Paul is dead but he once describe driving a 3000 at Sebring as
"Trying to have sex with a fat lady in a hammock." Always called a spade
a bloody shovel.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia