NEOAHC Show and Swap Meet - delete if the sun is shining where

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: NEOAHC Show and Swap Meet - delete if the sun is shining where
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 20:41:14 -0400
    Just got back home from the above mentioned show. Great bunch of folks and
what a venue! Really nice get together on Sat evening with a chance to look at
how efficient everyone's car was shedding the April showers that arrived a day
late!

    Sunday was even better - you get to meet the real sports car folks after
22 hours of rain, and no let up predicted. Of course the temperature going up
to 41 degrees ( F ) by noon was a plus.

    But all seriousness aside, can't wait for next year - great show and lots
of vendors and the best face forward by the club folks, as always.

    NOTE: You have my address, please forward my trophy.

    See you-all at PVGP.

    Regards,

       CB

    ps: Eat your hearts out, you people from the lands-of-constant-sunshine!
You are missing so much, like using the choke for 50 miles until the engine
warms up!! A bit of cardboard in the grille helps too.