Re: Overdrive info

To: "Bill Lawrence" <ynotink@qwest.net>, <rusd@velocitus.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive info
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 21:53:40 -0500
I am not sure if the switch has built in adjustment, I think I adjusted mine
by trial and error by bending either the contacts or the springs the holds
the centrifigual weights in place slightly, but it has been a few years
since I did this and the diagram a have doesn't show this pieces internals.
Sorry for the fuzzy description, but I think it can be done, I would be very
careful and bend slightly and test results, I do remember it seemed
intuative to me when I had the switch apart (how come I remember that but
not how I did it?).

Greg Lemon
54 BN1