Re: Car stopped puzzle (P.S.)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car stopped puzzle (P.S.)
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 22:55:42 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/04 5:28:16 PM, glemon@neb.rr.com writes:

<<  I could stir things up by suggesting I am

contemplating and autobox conversion to the BN1 so I can drive with my bum

ankle, but I am not quit ornery enough to go there! >>

I sympathize, having had my own clutch leg incapacitated several times during
the last two years. Stranger things have been done than converting a Healey
-- got a friend who restored a pretty little Lotus Elite (the first little
fibreglass coupe) with an automatic for a friend who didn't have use of his
left
leg.

Hope the leg heals soon. Word to the wise -- ask your ortho for a temporary
disabled parking sticker. Can make life MUCH easier while you're on crutches
and cane.
Cheers
Gary