Re: Pertronix with DM6A

To: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pertronix with DM6A
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 04:26:01 -0700 (PDT)
Eric -

Your BT7 has the correct distributor for your model.
They only put 25Ds on very late BJ7s and BJ8s.

Negative ground pertronix is no problem.  Just order
from any healey supplier the negative ground version
for your model and car, and everything will be fine.

www.cape-international.com sells the pertronix kits
out of the UK, and they're not too expensive.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8