Re: Another Healey picture in the press!

To: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Another Healey picture in the press!
From: "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 01:23:04 +1000
Hey Tracy,

Watch who you are calling a hamm!

In Australia - like England - we drive on the left hand side of the road,
and the driver sits on the right hand side of the car.

So when you look at the front of the car - the driver is sitting on the
'middle of the road side' ...... and the passenger is the one sitting on the
kerbside....

Ok - so it's my hat he's wearing - but thats Graham Healey leaning out of
the car - at the request of the photographer!!!!!! And the grin? On his way
to marry his sweetheart, with many of his family out from England, in a
convoy of  7 big & small cars designed & built by his Grandfather & Uncle,
on a magnificent summer day in Sydney - mate - you'd be grinnin' too!!!!

Here are some more pics from Grahams wedding cavalcade
http://www.users.bigpond.com/ortonp/midget_and_healey_wedding.htm from Paul
Orton's website

:)

Me - I'm still laughing!! :)