Re: Carbs fixed, but still runs rough

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carbs fixed, but still runs rough
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 15:06:41 -0700
Mick,

re:

"By the way, all ignition components are new and the valves are adjusted
properly."

Just 'cause the components are new doesn't mean they're good.  I've had
bad points right out of the box cause similar symptoms.  I also haven't had
any luck with anything but Lucas distributor caps (go figure ;).

What kind of spark plug wires are you using?  Anything but copper core
can be problematic.

bs

Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell@pacbell.net