Re: Boot holes under fuel tank? 60 BT7

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Boot holes under fuel tank? 60 BT7
From: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 22:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
I know what you're talking about - my car has the same
screw holes.  I also have two larger holes on top of
the frame rails.  These holes are also covered by the
fuel tank and serve no purpose.  Maybe used for
something on the assembly line??
Joe Mulqueen
'60 BT7 project
(Re-furbished gas tank installed)