RE: hub grease cup removal

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: hub grease cup removal
From: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 21:59:16 -0500
not sure if this will work on Healeys, since I can't immediately
visualize the cap. But on Triumphs (which don't even have a stud), it's
been suggested to drill a small hole in the cap, screw in a hefty sheet
metal screw with good deep threads, then pull on that. You could even
try two screws if that would help to pull it out "straight."

This of course is not good for the cap, but I assume you're replacing it
anyway.

-Graham