Re: 6 cylinder in a 100 chassis /Datsun Z motor/trans

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 6 cylinder in a 100 chassis /Datsun Z motor/trans
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:45:39 EDT
Kind of what I had in mind...but I would probably rebuild the 3 litre engine
when it was more in line with my currect disposable income and then put it
back in...the Z motor would be more of a temporary setup until that happened.
It
would get the old car back on the road, drivable and enjoyable at a much
lower cost...just thinking and appreciate the feed back, both positive and
negative.

I would be interested in pics of the one in Texas or the one in San Diego.  I
could actually go see the one in San Diego, but I will be in Texas sometime
around the middle of September, son will be graduating from the Aif Force basic
training...
Cheers,
Dave 59 BT7 in Paradise, CA

In a message dated 5/13/04 11:43:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,