Door weather stripping.

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door weather stripping.
From: Skip Besaw <besaw55@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 06:31:11 -0700 (PDT)
Is there anyone with a 67 BJ8 that I can call  or is close to Boston to see or
discuss the weather stripping around the cockpit (door). I have some questions
re: fit and the 2 clips that go behind each door. Thanks. I live in Norwell and
would be happy to call you. (leave best time in your local time and Number) or
if local, drive over later today, this evening or on weekend. Just like to see
doors and take a few pics. Thanks. PLEASE REPLY OFF LINE

Skip