Progress WHOA!

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Progress WHOA!
From: James Sailer <heliskier@direcway.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 05:36:09 -0600
Morning Listers...

Well I have to say I am almost giddy here as I am doing the last bits of my
BJ8 restoration!  That is not to say work will ever be totally done (for
example I  have yet to procure and hide a modern music system in the car,
add a fuel pump inertia switch and other misc small items).  But for the
rest... the hood went on last night... carpets will be completed today (just
need to install under the seats)... install all seats.. panels etc...   been
joyfully tweeking things like the hood fit/window fit to try to get good
adjustments..  just a pleasure to work on a clean car...... my heritage
interior is sweet... hard to say anything else about it.... nice friendly
help on the install also....I suspect it may take me a week of fiddling to
adjust things on the car after I finish installing... but!!!! I will have to
put up a site with at least a few pics at some time.....As I suspect I will
have time I won't know what to do with after I finish!  I guess its back to
kayak building!

anyway.. best

Jim Sailer 66 BJ8