Re: slight overspray on upholstery

To: Bill Browning <gbrowning@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: slight overspray on upholstery
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 23:01:27 -0400
Try a model Railroad shop. There's a paint sripper made just for
plastics that will remove the paint and not harm the model, so it should
work well in this case. Of course you need to try it on an area that
won't show. I'm including a link for one manufacturer.

http://www.chameleonproductsonline.com/pages/459119/index.htm
(the bar at the bottom has the pages, I almost missed it)

Dave
67 BJ8