Re: Steering and idler box oil recommendations

To: "Don Anglesey" <Don@anglesey.us>
Subject: Re: Steering and idler box oil recommendations
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:24:46 -0500
Don

If your steering and idler boxes do not leak then a straight 90w will work,
as will your 85w/140.

Please do not use straight grease as it will get wiped off the surfaces and
not return.  Penrite Steering box lube is a semi-fluid grease which will
self leveling and will continue to lubricate the worm gear and other moving
parts.  Penrite also has additives to keep it from leaking out.

If you would like a brochure packet please let me have your mailing address
and I'll get one in the mail for you.

Have a great day and God Bless
Jon

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx  75709
Ph: 903-561-4858
Fax: 903-561-7177
Email: jfm@spyderinternet.com
www.classicautolubes.com

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.