Re: Side curtain stoage bags.

To: James Lea <clocks@midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: Side curtain stoage bags.
From: Bill Rister <brister@houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 15:16:50 -0500
I'm incline to think "poor design".    My bag is also like that ...it
really seems to me they perhaps intended for wing nuts to be used on the
brackets so they could be easily removed before storage.
Someone should have taken a cue from the designer of Bugeye accessories.
 The bag for my Bugeye's curtains opens on the end and is roomy enough
that the curtains including brackets slide right in.