Re: Tahoe GT

To: David <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Tahoe GT
From: bn1@pacbell.net
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 18:53:17 -0700
David wrote:

> Listers,
>
> Who of you are planning to attend the Tahoe GT first week in June?
>
> I'm driving my '54 BN1 up from San Diego.  I'll be leaving on the 1st
> around eight in the evening, driving straight through with stops for
> fuel and sustenance.  I want to get to Stateline in the morning so I'll
> have plenty of time to check in, kick tires and tell tall tales.
>
> If possible, I'd like to meet any of you 'face-to-face' and see your cars.
> This ought to be a really great GT!
>
> David Crawford
> San Diego
> '54 BN1

Hi Dave,

I'm a member of the Austin-Healey Assoc. of So. Cal.  I'll be going up with Mal
Doherty (Everybody knows his black 100!)  If they get it done, his son will
accompany us in a BN4.  Ron Phillips and Bob Baron from our club will be
trailering in their Healeys.  There are some others that will be there as well.
I'm looking forward to a great drive and time.  After the Meet, I'm going on up
to Mt. Shasta for a week in my home town.

This will be my first long trip with the Lempert gears + my 28% OD!  God I love
85 mph @ 3200 revs.  (Before you ask, my new Escort radar detector is wired and
will accompany us ;-))

Looking forward to meeting you.

Bill Barnett