Re: Disk Brake Pads

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Disk Brake Pads
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:47:42 -0700
I second the recommendation for Ferodo.  Put them on my truck
when a parts guy recommended them and wasn't looking for any
improvement but the truck does stop quicker with less fading.
Just put them on the BJ8 and it'll lock up easier than before ... haven't
had it on the twisties yet ;)

They are semi-metallic, so will wear rotors a little faster than organic.
Haven't seen a big increase in dust.

BTW, they were "off-the-shelf" for the BJ8 at a local parts house.

bs
Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell@pacbell.net