Re: To much advance - Send it out for Rebuild you will be

To: "Rick Neves _._" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>,
Subject: Re: To much advance - Send it out for Rebuild you will be
From: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:55:12 -0700 (PDT)
My suggestion is that you send your distributor to
Barry in Australia.  I did that and could not believe
the performance that he unlocked after I rebuild my
motor.

Here are a link that details the effort that he went
through to get it dialied in.

http://www.geocities.com/healeybn7/barrypage.htm

If the web site gives you an error - it is because
there is some sort of limit in how many people can
access the site.  If anyone is interested in posting
this to a real site please drop me a line and I'll
help to obtain Barry's permission.

Dean BN7

--- "Rick Neves _._" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>