TC, not AH

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: TC, not AH
From: "John Snyder" <johnahsn@olypen.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:40:47 -0700
Hello List.

I need a favor.  A good friend of mine has a beautifully restored MG TC.  Was
one of the top 5 cars at the big Forest Grove, Oregon meet a few years ago.

He is looking for a final accessory that would make his car complete.  He
needs the N.O.L. oil can (Moss # 387-025) and its holder (Moss # 387-035).
The oil can is N/A everywhere, including Ebay.  The holder is available from
Moss, but at a high price.

There a lot of you out there who have various LBCs.  And I suspect that like
me, you never throw anything away.  Does anyone out there have an oil can in
good condition, and possibly the holder (which he could bead blast and
restore)?

Any help would be most appreciated!

John Snyder