Re: New SU Fuel Pump: points or electronic-which is better?

To: "andy65" <andy65@snet.net>, "healeylist" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New SU Fuel Pump: points or electronic-which is better?
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:59:07 -0700
Just put 5,500 miles on an electronic pump with no problems, no worries.

I have 4.5 fuel pumps counting the (electronic) one on the car.  I've wrestled
with these for the 19 years I've owned the BJ8 ... go with the electronic.

Anyone want to buy a used fuel pump?

bs
Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell@pacbell.net