AW: Pertronix -- Which to use?

To: "Big Sixer" <healey@ledwith.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: AW: Pertronix -- Which to use?
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:18:48 +0200
Ryan,

it depends on which distributor you have in your car. In case it's the Lucas
DM6 go for the Pertronix LU-165. I installed one in my car and it fitted
perfectly without modifications although I was told that it has to be modified
(some grinding).

Eric            BT7
Heinsberg/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----