Re: Re:BN4 Parts

To: "Douglas W Flagg" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Re:BN4 Parts
From: "Mick Vander Ploeg" <mvanderploeg@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:50:39 -0400
Longbridge BN4s came with Burgess air filters, not Coopers.  The Burgess air
filters came with a round ID plate with a hole in the middle that was held
on by the same bolt that holds the air cleaner assembly together.  Your
friend may have Cooper air cleaners if they've modified the engine to the
newer 6 port head with HD6 carbs.  Either way, you can buy the tags from
Moss.