Auction in Garretson, SD

To: List Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Auction in Garretson, SD
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:12:35 -0500
Looking for someone that might take a look at a car for me at the
Garretson, SD auction.I know its not an Austin Healey but it is exactly
like the 1st car I owned 40 years ago. Its a 56 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
2Dr Hardtop. It would be a good excuse to drive my BJ8 for 940 miles
round trip but I don't think the BJ8 is ready for that long a trip yet.
What with rotors failing, SU gas pumps acting up and ignition problems I
wonder what might happen during the trip.

If anyone is interested drop me an e-mail off list.

Thanks
Alan S
HBJ8L/34297
(Not ready for the long trip as yet)