Re: Where does my Tach Cable go?

To: "Rick Neves _._" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Subject: Re: Where does my Tach Cable go?
From: "Bill Lawrence" <ynotink@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:23:29 -0700
On my BN-1 the cable originally ran straight back toward the firewall
and curved around and up through the tunnel aperture being trapped in
place by the tunnel seal.
I drilled a couple of holes high in the inboard side of the drivers
foot-well and ran the Tach and Speedo cables through them. I ran them
through standard size grommets. The cables are out of the way and the
tunnel is easier to seal.

Bill Lawrence