1963 BJ7 Sale Value

To: healeys@autox.team.net, win@gmi.net
Subject: 1963 BJ7 Sale Value
From: Win Graham <win@gmi.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:40:38 -0500
I have a 1963 BJ7 that it looks like I am going to have to sell pretty
quickly.  I am trying to figure out what kind of value to put on it.  I
was hoping someone on the list could help.  I am considering putting it
on Ebay.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am listing all the
important information I can think of below.  Please send any replies to
my email, win@gmi.net.  Thanks

1963 Austin Healey 3000 (BJ7)
--Red
--Roughly 80,000 miles--The odometer didn't work when I bought it but I
believe the miles are relatively close.  The odo. and speedo. work fine now.
--New water pump.
--Professionally rebuilt brakes.
--Professionally replaced floorboards.
--I have a brand new Heritage leather interior (black with cream piping)
and carpet sets but they haven't been installed yet.
--New seat pans, backs, cushions (the older seats were not the correct ones)
--I also have a new convertible top that hasn't been installed.
--Body and paint are in good shape.  One minor ding and one minor spot
of chipped paint.
--Almost new tires, two years old but not more than 3,000 miles

Win Graham
'63 BJ7