Re: Weight of BN7 Chassis

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weight of BN7 Chassis
From: John Miller <healeys@n4vu.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:39:28 -0400
On Fri June 25 2004 4:01 pm, Ron Fine wrote:
> Does anyone know the approximate weight of  a BN7 frame and tub without
> the engine, drive train, suspension or removable panels?  I'm
> considering buying some parts to make a dolly and I want to be sure that
> the casters I buy will handle the weight.

Can't help with a number, but just FWIW, have you checked Harbor Freight?
They have a couple of items that might be adapted or used as is:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=2823
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=38959

--
John Miller

Trust everybody, but cut the cards.
                -Finlay Peter Dunne, "Mr. Dooley's Philosophy"