RE: pulley flew off

To: "'Dave Carpenter'" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: pulley flew off
From: "Don Anglesey" <Don@anglesey.us>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 23:18:14 -0700
Dave
I used Permetex Red when I had the pulley pressed on my pump.  JB Weld
will also do the trick.  I had the local radiator shop recore my
radiator upgrading to the 4 core with higher efficiency fins.  I chucked
the six blade plastic fan for a BCS 90 degree square metal six blade fan
and it seems to cool as well but doesn't flex forward into the radiator.
Don
57 BN4