Re: Burning up rotors - plus tech tip to get home!

To: Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Burning up rotors - plus tech tip to get home!
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 23:48:01 -0600
Patton,

The rotor you describe as new, longer, looks just like what normally
comes in the green Lucas box, including the "remove to oil". The rotor
on a four cylinder is about 7/8" from center to tip. If you are using a
rotor that is too short, of course it is stressing the dilectric more.
As Rick says, check it out.

Dave Russell