Re: 100 rear springs

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: 100 rear springs
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:36:17 -0600
Michael,

Here are good comments on new springs;
Roger Moment On Leaf Springs
http://www.team.net/html_arc/healeys/200205/msg00819.html

I personally have no problem with re-arching. A good spring shop will
know just what to do & how much, if you tell them how much you want the
car raised. Some will claim that cold re-arching vs heating &
re-tempering will not hold the set as long. I have found that the cold
method lasts at least 10 years.

There are usually several spring shops in a fairly large city.

Dave Russell
BN2