FW: BJ8 Badge

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: BJ8 Badge
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 08:15:22 -0400
I am sorry that I left out the name of the suppliers.  I purchased it from
AH SPARES, www.ahspares.co.uk   I believe that Hemphills www.healeyhaven.com
also has them, as I think he supplies the badge and AH SPARES gets the
cloisonni done in the UK by the same company that did them in when the cars
were produced.

A great reproduction to replace the poor one I had on the car.

Mark