1958 Bugeye #93 built for sale

To: "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1958 Bugeye #93 built for sale
From: "Mike Brouillette" <m.brouillette@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 15:41:58 -0400
Guys,

      Don't contact me, contact the guy with the car.

      I just left a guy who has a 1959 Bugeye #93 built for sale in Woburn
Ma.  I didn't see the car, but it supposedly has never been registered and
was a track car in its day and is #93 built if that matters to anyone.  It
supposedly is in good condition but is dismantled and stored in VT.  He is
planning on bringing it back a parting it out, but I told him I would put
the word out if someone was looking for a project.

His contact information is:

Dave Christman
utna-pishtim@rcn.com
781 939 0741