RE: Stator Tube Nut

To: "'davidwjones'" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stator Tube Nut
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 06:44:18 -0400
Hi David,
It should not be too difficult to change the end plate without removing
the steering box, you would just have to take care to avoid having the
ball bearings and race from dropping out while you did it.
If you cannot find one locally I have several steering boxes from which
I could supply the end plate.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com