early BN1 side curtains at Conclave?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: early BN1 side curtains at Conclave?
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 10:22:54 -0700
A friend of a friend said that he saw a pair of early BN1 side
curtains (clear rigid plastic in a chromed frame on only two sides)
and their original storage bag offered at this month's Conclave.
Unfortunately I was unable to attend.  Does anyone recall these items
and who their owner was/is?  And if possible any recollection whether
he had sold them?

I am looking for a pair to accompany my early BN1.  These curtains are
not  practical, which is why they were supplanted after the first 1000
or so Austin-Healeys.  But I think they are good looking, and I need
them to finish the boot contents for my car.

-Roland Wilhelmy