Re: Springs and things

To: Dick Lutin <lutin@acssigns.com>
Subject: Re: Springs and things
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 04:25:20 -0700
Dick,

They are not too expensive ($200 will cover all 4 corners).  Mine sure
rides better with new springs all round.
If I had a choice between front and rear I would go with the rears since
they seem to break and sag more than
the fronts.  Like all things Healey... "As long as I am already in there
I might as well replace ........"

You stated, "Since they are currently off the car......."

If your looking for validation you got it from this creeper jockey.

Good Luck

Tracy