Update to Healey 100 Restoration Site

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update to Healey 100 Restoration Site
From: Larry Varley <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:15:08 +1000
Hello Everyone
I hope this finds you all fit and well, and enjoying our hobby. The
latest update to the Austin Healey 100 Restoration Site is an
interesting article by Patrick Quinn which includes an un official list
of 6 cylinder Healeys imported to Australia, and some statistical
information on Australian Healey numbers painstakingly compiled from the
combined Australian clubs lists.
In other Healey news, The DMD 3.8 litre alloy engine should be running
on the engine dyno this week, Special manifolds have been prepared and
the engine will be tested fitted with triple 48mm Webers, I hope to be
posting photos on the DMD site within the next week. Stay tuned.
Happy Reading
Larry Varley
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/