Re: BJ8 Hartd Top

To: international_investor@yahoo.com, tomkayb@verizon.net, rnbmail@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: BJ8 Hartd Top
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:40:49 EDT
In a message dated 7/15/2004 9:46:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
international_investor@yahoo.com writes:

The  factory hardtops for BJ7s/BJ8s look exactly the
> >same as those made  for the BT7

IMHO the factory hardtops for the BJ7s/BJ8s look very good but they do  not
quite have the same look as the factory hardtops that were used on the  BN4,
BN6, BN7 and BT7. On the BJ7/8 the rear window is considerably  larger and they
do not have the nice pillar supports as the earlier  hardtops.
Mind you I would certainly like to have a factory hardtop for "Blackie" but
I need to use the $3000 somewhere else. A new paint job for one.

Marion S. Brantley, Jr.
727/867-7129
Tampa Bay Austin-Healey Club
Membership  Chairman