Re: Engine / Driveshaftclearances

To: Alain Gigučre <agig@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: Engine / Driveshaftclearances
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 11:44:26 -0400
Alain,
With the radiator in place it was not really possible to get an accurate
distance between the pump pulley and the frame cross members, and since I
doubted that your radiator is in, I didn't take the pulley to radiator
measurement.  However, the distance from the rear edge of the  valve cover
lip to the firewall was 1 7/8 inches or 4.5 cm.  (That was to the metal of
the firewall, not to the asbestos heat shield).

"Your mileage may vary"

Dave Jones
'62 BT7 tricarb