Jim Albeck Service

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jim Albeck Service
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 21:17:05 -0700
What an inspiring and uplifting ceremony of Jim's life.

You all should have been there.

Would have made you wonder if we are, who we are.

As Jim was who he was.

The MAN who always was  there if needed for whatever !!!

The MAN who always had a smile, a handshake, and never a cross word.

Jim was 73 years young (did'nt look over 50) and married to Shirley for 52
years.

Jim and Shirley renewed their marriage vows (50 years) at Lake Tahoe, Open
Roads 2002.

I could go on and on about this guy, as I had the privlege of knowing him for
many years
and I know a lot of you have too.

Happy Healying and Open Roads to you my friend,

Kirk Kvam  ;-(

ps, The family thanks all of Jim's local Healey friends and the Anderson's for
attending.