RE: Antenna Revisited

To: "'Greg Lemon'" <glemon@neb.rr.com>, "'healeys'"
Subject: RE: Antenna Revisited
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:13:48 -0500
I saw the mirror/antenna combo on eBay and that was a great setup.
Unfortunately, my car doesn't have fender mirrors, so I would be drilling
holes for that :(

What I am thinking is that I will run the antenna lead to the back of the
car with the harness and run it out through the bumper grommet.  I will then
make a L adapter to attach a small antenna off the bumper mount.  That way
I'm not drilling any holes, and can be removed quickly.

What I haven't decided yet is how to mount the radio.  I never did get
anyone to send me a picture of a dealer installed unit for the 100-6 or
early 3000.  The sales flyer lists it as available, even shows a picture of
the radio out of the car, so someone must have one.

Patton