Fw: 1957 Austin Healy for sale in North Carolina

To: "Healey list" <Majordomo@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 1957 Austin Healy for sale in North Carolina
From: "Alex" <asuperak@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:42:45 -0400
Hello,
;

  Last Sunday I seen an ad in our local paper, For Sale 1957 Austin-Healey.
I called the number and said I would send the info to the list.  The Healey is
for sale in
the Laurinburgh area of North Carolina.  The seller bought it in Florida, 2 or
three years ago, and it is
suppose to be a "ground up restoration".  I have not seen the car, just
passing along some information.

If I can be of any help, just email or call. Cell  910-818-8816.

Alex
BJ8 34180

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image001.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image002.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image003.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image004.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image005.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image006.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image007.jpg]