RE: 100 broken crankshaft - two questions

To: <HealeyBJ7@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 100 broken crankshaft - two questions
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:02:02 -0400
That's bad news Bob, I had the same thing happen to my "S" after only
about 5 races on the engine during which the crank was crack tested.
The position of your break sounds to be very similar to mine. I suspect
that it is simply a question of fatigue however I was very surprised
that the crack testing showed no signs of problems.
See you at Summit.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com